Saturday, January 3, 2015
Being Stranded on a Desert Island...
No one ever thinks about being stranded on a desert island until asked. It is a difficult task to decide what is really needed in this situation and what is not. If I were to end up in this situation I would bring a knife with me and a survival guide book. A knife is always a good thing to have because it is useful in so many ways. It can be used to kill, to create things, and for one's own safety. A survival guide book would be useful because there are so many different things that can be done with the vast majority of nature's creations. If the situation were to actually arise I'm not completely sure if I would actually think of these or if I would end up choosing completely useless items.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment